This 36" induction range from the Professional series by AGA comes with 5 elements on durable ceramic glass surface and a 4.9 cu. ft. oven capacity. It also features 3 heavy duty telescoping glide racks, true European double convection fan, dual pan broiler system and a storage drawer for additional storage space.
AGA Professional 36" Induction Range: With a sleek European design and 5-element cooktop, this self-cleaning professional range features a multifunction oven for more cooking performance than any other range in its class.
True European 7-mode multifunction oven: Large 4.9 cu. ft. multi-function oven delivers amazing cooking versatility and combined with double fan dual-convection cooking, 3 heavy-duty telescoping glide-out oven racks and dual-pan broiler system to give you the best cooking experience.
- Thaw & Serve - Thaw small items in the oven without heat
True Convection Oven - A full cooking function with even heat throughout, great for baking
- Convection Broiling - Broil meat and fish with the door closed
- Fan Assisted - Full cooking function good for roasting and baking
- Conventional Oven - Full cooking function for roasting and baking in the lower half of the oven
- Browning - Brown and crisp cheese-topped dishes
- Warming - Crisp up the bases of quiche, pizza or pastry
Professional 5 Element Induction Cooktop: The cooktop constructed of durable ceramic glass that easily wipes clean and 13 temperature settings provides flexible cooking options. The Integrated pan recognition sensors automatically shut off cooking zone when no pan is detected and child safety feature locks cooktop operation from unwanted use.
- One 9” 2300W burner with 3700W power boost
- Three 9” 2300W burner with 3700W power boost
- Three 7” 1850W burners with 3000W power boost
- One 6” 1400W burner with 2200W power boost
- Convenient storage drawer large enough to hold oven racks
- Heavy duty die-cast commercial grade metal control knobs
- Electrical: Induction Zone: 11.1 kW (48A) Oven: 3.9 kW (17A), 240V
- 1 Year Warranty on parts and labor with exception of cosmetic damage
- 3 Year Limited Warranty on parts
Dimensions:35.5" W x 26" D x 37"HVoltage:
Requires a minimum of 240V / 60Hz / 50A
Mount Type: Free StandingWarranty:
- 1-year warranty on parts and labor with exception of cosmetic damage to finish or plated surfaces
- 3-year limited warranty on heating elements
Product Weight:340 lbsCooktop:- Cooktop: (5) Burners- Type: Gas or Propane
- This range is shipped for use with natural gas. LP Conversion kit (can be purchased as an accessory) required if using Propane Gas.
Oven: - Convection
- 4.9 cu.ft. deep oven
- Dual Door
- Thaw & Serve
- True Convection Oven
- Convection Broiling
- Fan Assisted
- Conventional Oven
- WarmingW Ratings:
(1) 9" x 2,300W (3700W Power Boost)
(3) 7" x 1,850W (3000W Power Boost)
(1) 6" x 1,400W (2200W Power Boost) PLUS BRIDGING ELEMENT
Fuel Type: - Cooktop: Gas or Propane
- Oven: Convection Gas
- Storage Drawer
- TimerABOUT AGA:
AGA took root in the hearts and lives of owners across the globe starting with the first installation nearly a century ago. And today AGA continues to uphold its long reputation for iconic style, exceptional cooking performance and longevity.
New AGA collections emulate today’s era of contemporary designs and modern features like digital controls, expanded fuel options, better efficiency and more versatility for every home.
We offer FREE shipping on all orders delivered by FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight, or the most affordable available provider. The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier will NOT deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. If necessary, please arrange assistance to receive your order.
We do not ship to PO Boxes. Full insurance is included in all shipments.
Tracking number(s) will be provided by the email supplied 1-2 business days* after the date of the order is placed and after which:
- Items shipped FedEx Ground will take 2-4 business days* after processing date.
- Items shipped FedEx Freight will take 3-7 business days* after processing date
Large and heavy items such as ranges, bathroom vanities, or items exceeding 155 pounds will ship via LTL (less-than-truckload) shipment. The carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment, and a person must be available at the time of delivery to sign for the shipment. Additional charges may apply for rescheduled delivery, or if the shipment is refused without valid reason. We attempt to provide the absolute best shipping prices possible for customers. All LTL shipments are curbside delivery at no cost to customer. Persons 18 years of age or older must be present to accept and sign for the delivery.
Before signing for the shipment and releasing the driver, please carefully inspect the shipment for any visible damage. Open the boxes and inspect the products (Countertops, chimney pieces, etc.) for damages or missing parts. If damages are found, reject the shipment and ask the driver to take it back, or note the damages on the Delivery Bill before signing for the shipment and releasing the driver. Contact [email protected] within 48 hours of receiving or refusing a damaged shipment for further instructions.
Free shipping applies to 48 contiguous states. Free shipping offer does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guan, Northern Marina Islands, United States Virgin Islands, any outlining mainland USA islands or any international destination including Canada. However, we will work with private parties/shipping proxies for shipments outside our normal shipping range mentioned above (including Alaska, Hawaii, Outlining mainland USA Islands, Canada, etc) if pre-arranged by the customer. We will NOT honor returns for shipments outside of our normal shipping range.
Please e-mail [email protected] should you have any questions related to out of zone shipping.
*These are estimated time intervals and are dependent on Ship To location