This 48" Professional stainless steel gas range by Thor Kitchen offers 6 sealed burners with the 3 front single burner providing up to 18,000 BTU. 3 back dual burners that provides 650 BTU simmer function and can rise up to 15,000 BTU and a 15,000 BTU stainless steel griddle. This range also offers 2 ovens with 4.2 and 2.5 cu. ft. oven capacity, 3 continuous cast iron cooking grates, infrared broil burner, U-shape oven bake and tube burner.
- 3 Front sealed single burners with 18,000 BTU
- 3 Back sealed dual burners with 15,000 BTU
- 15,000 BTU stainless steel griddle (griddle sold separately). Cook food directly on this griddle - making it easy to cook pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausages and more!
- 3 Continuous cast iron cooking grates designed for you to slide pots and pants from burner to burner
- Automatic re-ignition if the burner flame extinguishes
- Stainless steel drip pan
- 30" sized oven
- 4.2 cu. ft. oven capacity
- Infrared broil burner at 16,500 BTU - High-end broiler radiates heat to sear your food and seal in the juices
- U-shape bake burner at 22,000 BTU
- Blue oven interior
- Commercial convection fan circulates heat for even distribution for delicate baking and roasting
- 2 Halogen lights increase visibility for the oven interior. Makes the cooking process completely monitorable without the need to open the door.
- 18" sized oven
- 2.5 cu. ft. oven capacity
- 1 Tube burner with 14,000 BTU
- 1 Halogen light increase visibility for the oven interior. Makes the cooking process completely monitorable without the need to open the door
- Thermostatically controlled to attain the right temperature
ACCESSORIES (NOT INCLUDED)
- Liquid Propane Gas Conversion Kit - LPKHRG4808U
- Cast Iron Reversible Griddle - RG1022
Cast Iron Range Griddle - RG1032
WHY BUY A THOR RANGE?
ITALIAN-MADE SINGLE BURNERS
- Single-ring, sealed burners are made in Italy and can reach 18,000 BTU for high-heat searing - designed to accommodate even the largest cookware.
- Each of our burners features its own ignition, instead of the traditional multi-point model of using one ignitor for all burners. This offers a quieter cooking experience while also extending the lifetime of the burner system.
HEAVY DUTY GRATES
- Each heavy-duty cast-iron cooking grate will fit your Pro-style range design and handle any size of your cookware, providing a luxury cooking experience.
HEAVY DUTY KNOBS
- Zinc alloy, commercial knobs allow you to infinitely adjust the temperature to fit your cooking needs. Also, The knobs light up with a brilliant blue whenever the burner is on as a constant safety reminder.
- SPAIN SOURCED BURNER VALVE: Providing precise control on top burner flames to provide a professional cooking experience for your Thor Kitchen Cooking.
- US SOURCED THERMOSTAT: Mechanical Thermostat Control offering everlasting temperature sensing function and maintaining the cooking temperature you desired.
US SOURCED HOT SURFACE IGNITOR: Supporting your Thor Kitchen Gas Range’s bake/broil function with enduring hot surface ignition system, providing high-performance radiating heat to sear your food and seal in the juices so you can enjoy the juiciest meats, poultry and fish.
Dimensions:48" W x 26" D x 38"H Oven Dimensions: Left Oven: 14"W x 18.5"D x 15.25"H
Right Oven: 23.75"W x 17.75"D x 15.75"HVoltage:Requires a minimum of 120V/60Hz/15 or 20A
Mount Type: Free StandingWarranty:2 Year Warranty on Parts and LaborProduct Weight:408 lbsCooktop:- Cooktop: (6) Burners and Griddle Burner
- Type: Gas or Propane
- This range is shipped for use with natural gas. LP Conversion kit (can be purchased as an accessory) required if using Propane Gas.
Oven: - Convection
- 6.7 cu.ft. deep oven
- Dual DoorBTU Ratings:
Front Right (Dual) 18,000 BTU
Front Left (Dual) 18,000 BTU
Front Middle (Single) 18,000 BTU
Rear Right (Single) 15,000 BTU
Rear Left (Single) 15,000 BTU
Rear Middle (Single) 15,000 BTU
Griddle Burner 15,000 BTU
Infrared broil burner 16,500 BTU
U-shape burner 22,000 BTU
Fuel Type: - Cooktop: Gas or Propane
- Oven: Convection GasUPC:6926697023563
We offer FREE shipping on all orders delivered by FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight, or the most affordable available provider. The shipping carrier will deliver your order curbside. The carrier will NOT deliver into your home, garage, kitchen or elsewhere. If necessary, please arrange assistance to receive your order.
We do not ship to PO Boxes. Full insurance is included in all shipments.
Tracking number(s) will be provided by the email supplied 1-2 business days* after the date of the order is placed and after which:
- Items shipped FedEx Ground will take 2-4 business days* after processing date.
- Items shipped FedEx Freight will take 3-7 business days* after processing date
Large and heavy items such as ranges, bathroom vanities, or items exceeding 155 pounds will ship via LTL (less-than-truckload) shipment. The carrier will call to schedule a delivery appointment, and a person must be available at the time of delivery to sign for the shipment. Additional charges may apply for rescheduled delivery, or if the shipment is refused without valid reason. We attempt to provide the absolute best shipping prices possible for customers. All LTL shipments are curbside delivery at no cost to customer. Persons 18 years of age or older must be present to accept and sign for the delivery.
Before signing for the shipment and releasing the driver, please carefully inspect the shipment for any visible damage. Open the boxes and inspect the products (Countertops, chimney pieces, etc.) for damages or missing parts. If damages are found, reject the shipment and ask the driver to take it back, or note the damages on the Delivery Bill before signing for the shipment and releasing the driver. Contact [email protected] within 48 hours of receiving or refusing a damaged shipment for further instructions.
Free shipping applies to 48 contiguous states. Free shipping offer does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guan, Northern Marina Islands, United States Virgin Islands, any outlining mainland USA islands or any international destination including Canada. However, we will work with private parties/shipping proxies for shipments outside our normal shipping range mentioned above (including Alaska, Hawaii, Outlining mainland USA Islands, Canada, etc) if pre-arranged by the customer. We will NOT honor returns for shipments outside of our normal shipping range.
Please e-mail [email protected] should you have any questions related to out of zone shipping.
*These are estimated time intervals and are dependent on Ship To location